| My pile of clothes...and one of the lists right on top! :) |
Today, I'm making lists.
And checking them twice.
Thank God that I truly LOVE organization, packing, making lists, and yes, even checking them twice! So far, I've packed my clothes and made a list of things I still need to buy...toiletries and other essentials will be the next thing I need to pack. Then, it's onward to the important documents and other stuff I'll need on the plane...this trip sure is coming up fast!
My goal is to be 100% packed and ready before Christmas Eve. That way, I can just enjoy Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's with my family and the Krueger family. :)
**Important Note**:
Everyone from Clarkston FM and others who have asked about supporting the ministry/school I'll be involved in, at this point they do not need me to bring school supplies or anything like that. If you would like to help, you can give money into my account at CFM that will be set aside to be used to purchase school supplies or go towards other needs when I get there. (Make sure if you do this that you specify that this money is for ministry things, not for my personal expenses.)
To everyone who has so generously given support and will continue to give support, THANK YOU! You are the hands and feet of Jesus and a blessing to more people than you'll ever know! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment